In order to make the job run as smoothly as possible, we like to share our process with our clients so that they know what to expect. We keep our lines of communication open in order to answer any questions that our clients may have, as the process will proceed much quicker if everyone is on the same page. Take a look at our process below:
Before the Project Begins:
- We’ll provide you with a proposal for you to review and approve.
- To approve the proposal, you may call, email or fax your confirmation of acceptance to us. Once you’ve accepted the proposal, the colour of the roofing materials and additional options for your roof will be selected.
- A schedule of your roof project will be organized, and we’ll contact you to arrange an appropriate time for your roofing materials and a disposal container to be delivered. As the roofing materials and disposal container may obstruct your driveway, we suggest that all vehicles be parked in another location until the project is complete and the disposal container is removed.
- Valuables in the attic and underneath skylights may need to be protected with plastic liner before the project begins. If necessary, we are able to help install a plastic liner when the roofing crew arrives.
During the Project:
- On the pre-approved starting date of the project, our roofing professionals will arrive and the Site Supervisor will introduce himself to you if you are available. If you have any questions during the project, please contact your Site Supervisor or your Project Manager.
- During the removal/protection stage of the job, your AC/heating unit may need to be turned off.
- Before completion of the job, the crew will ensure that your gutters are clear of all roof-related material and other debris. They will dispose of all roofing materials removed during the roofing process in the proper way.
- A magnetic sweeper will be walked around your property to ensure that all nails from the roofing project are disposed of properly.
- The Site Supervisor will review the completed project with you, if you are available.
After the Project is Completed:
- After the project is completed, we will remove the disposal container. This usually occurs within 1-2 days.
- A representative from Greenland Roofing will inspect the project once the disposal container is removed.
- An invoice will be sent to the address on the Proposal unless the client has provided an alternative address.
- Once you have received the invoice, please mail the full payment to us in the provided self-addressed envelope. If payment cannot be made when you receive the invoice, please contact us directly.
- When full payment is received, we will send your warranty information to the address on the Proposal.