In order to make the job run as smoothly as possible, we like to share our process with our clients so that they know what to expect. We keep our lines of communication open in order to answer any questions that ourmay have with the process to ensure everyone is on the same page. Take a look at our process below:
Before the Project Begins:
- We’ll provide you with a quotation for you to review and approve.
- To approve the quotation, you may call, email or fax your confirmation of acceptance to us. Colour selections and additional options can be selected at the time of the acceptance or afterwards, prior the project commencing.
During the Project:
- A schedule of your roof project will be organized, and we’ll contact you to let you know the scheduling for your roofing materials to be delivered. Some projects require a disposal bin which may obstruct your driveway. We suggest that vehicles get parked in a location away from your driveway and garage until the project is complete.
- On the pre-approved starting date of the project, our roofing professionals will arrive and the Site Supervisor will introduce himself to you if you are available. If you have any questions during the project, please contact your Site Supervisor or your Project Manager.
- Once the installation is completed, the crew will ensure that roofing and/or siding related materials are cleaned up, along with other debris. We will dispose of any old or waste materials in the most appropriate way.
- A magnetic sweeper will be walked around your property to ensure that all nails from the project are disposed of properly.
After the Project is Completed:
- After the project is completed, we will remove the disposal container. This usually occurs within 1-2 days.
- “After the installation crew has completed the work required, a Greenland team member will come to site to complete a quality control inspection. They will be checking the quality of work, along with the quality of site cleanup.
- Upon project completion, an invoice will be emailed and/or dropped off in your mailbox.
- Once you have received your invoice(s), please review the payment options outlined and let us know how you would like to provide payment. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding the invoice.